Sabtu, 26 Februari 2011

Identity of the Servant Pt.2

Things are things, everything has it's own identity, things in this world,
all of them, have characteristics, personalities, and personal past, everything,
everyone, except me...
The only one who knows my true identity is the King, my biggest enemy,
even if he knew the truth about me, he couldn't touch me...


The Princess Loves Me....

She told me once, in the day when she and my master engaged...

"I love you, I don't care if you're a servant or a poor guy, you are the one that I love,
not your master!" she told me.

Pleased? Of course, confused? Absolutely.
My master's fiance just told me that she loves me, and I love her too, but...

"I am sorry my dear Princess, I love you too, but we can't be together, 
not even I am not a servant, or a poor guy, I am just... not deserve to be with you, milady..."


Such an identity, poor identity, my true identity, would make me executed by the entire kingdom.

Because.... the King will be my enemy, forever.......

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar