Rabu, 16 November 2011

Feeling

I don't know why I write this but... at least... I just want to express my feeling, that's okay right?

well... I'll start...

You know, being different is never be easy...
Accent and all about me, it's different, but that's okay right? it should be okay...
But why am I crying?
Why am I so sad about this?

They laugh at me,
Just because I speak with "unique accent"
That should be my characteristic right?
That's one of so many things that makes me so different

I'm smiling,
But that doesn't mean that I'm happy,
Ever heard about smiling outside but crying inside?
That's what happens to me...

I never wish to be here,
For one sided happiness I'm here now,
I never said this before but...
It feels wrong, all of this....

Did I do something wrong?
If I make other people happy,
But I'm not happy at all,
Is that wrong?

I know that it's not like me to write something like this, but if there's a moment that I want to cry, when I write this is that moment, I want to cry now, but I know that I can't cry, not now... please, not now...

5 komentar:

  1. read this post just makes me want to hug you :*
    its too bad we can't meet directly and yet, both of us have to face our hardship without having each other by our side. well, thanks to technology we can say hello and `curhat` as much as we want. but nothing compare to see your face right in front of me, and start hugging each other, and the story goes on :D
    nothing I can say, just be strong. anything will be fine! you may shed your tears, but make sure you won't repeat it for the same thing again. GANBATTE! ^^

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I'm better now, I just knew that the boys are scared of me .-. and the girls... I'll take care of them later, I'm starting to show the real me...

      Hapus
  2. When we first met.. which idk why and how at class X, I was (always) oblivious that you have a 'unique' accent... I even don't recognize that accent now, that means it's normal right?

    You know... I feel I was (and currently) humiliating myself on every eyes of people. So uneasy... felt different too. When those ____ teased me in the whole class just because I talked to 'certain person' << you know my case right?

    Not so pro at giving comments or understanding stuffs. Just... felt different too

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. why did you tell me to not read this? you've said the most of it in my class today -_- well, being different is a no here, don't you think so?

      Hapus
  3. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus